Presenting one pot healthy chicken soup recipe catered for people following a high protein diet. The taste isn’t just delicious but also packed with nutrition such as fiber, complex carbohydrates, lean protein, and antioxidants. You can vegetable as per the preference of your choice. It’s an excellent choice for people following Intermittent Fasting and those who want to lose weight. Collagen extract in bone broth contributes to the building of lean muscle mass thereby enabling the muscle to repair and build.
Let’s find out the ingredients we need to make an Easy One-Pot High Protein Chicken Soup!
We suggest using chicken with bones as collagen juices present in bones help to stimulate the production of amino acids in your body. Therefore, our recipe particularly highlights people following Intermittent Fasting, Weight-loss, High-end workout, and building lean muscle.
- Our base ingredient is Chicken (with Bones)– 250 grams. Washed thoroughly in water and keep aside.
- Variations of Veggies like Green Beans, mushrooms, white onion, and carrots. Washed and chopped fine. Veggies blend perfectly with Chicken Soup making it colorful, healthy, and tasty.
- 5 to 6 cloves of Garlic- peeled and finely chopped
- Scallions and Black pepper for garnishing
- 2 Tsp Light Soya Sauce
- ½ Tsp Fish Sauce (Optional)
- Half cup of Organic Barley soaked in water: Barley is a cereal enriched with the goodness of fiber, iron, magnesium, and several other minerals that keep you satiated for a longer duration and therefore it curbs odd hunger cravings. It helps to manage weight and improve metabolism.
- Add some salt to taste- Prefer Pink Himalayan Salt as it’s a much healthier option than regular salt.
Method of Preparing Easy One-Pot High Protein Chicken Soup
- Take a clean Soup Pot, heat it well, and add 2 Tsp of Olive Oil or Sesame Oil, heat the oil for a few seconds, and add chopped garlic. Roast the garlic in oil until it turns light brown and thereby adding pre-washed Chicken into the pot. Mix it well! The aroma of Garlic with Chicken will make you drool over the recipe.
- Add the chopped Veggies all together in a bowl and toss them nicely until they are soft. Keep the heat flame to medium, let the chicken ooze out some juice and it blends well with veggies.
- Now you add Barley Soaked and drained well, Keep cooking it nicely. The whole process looks so tempting and the aroma is so flavorsome!
- Add 2 Tsp Light Soya Sauce and ½ Tsp Fish Sauce (Optional) along with sufficient water as per preference if you want thick soup or clear soup.
- Cover the lid of the pot and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes on low flame. Remove the chicken and shred it well, and add it back to the pot with some salt.
- Garnish your soup with some finely chopped Scallions and Black pepper.
- Thick creamy and high protein Soup is ready to be served.
- For Vegetarians Skip Chicken and Add Cottage Cheese or Tofu
The protein-packed ingredients in a soup are rich in nutrients and low on calories. It’s a well-balanced meal for someone looking for a healthier option.
Nutrition Facts: Serving a Medium size Chinese Bowl – 137 Calories
41% Carb – 14g
7% Fat – 1g
53% Protein – 18g